Interview with Lindsay Paige





What works have you released? I've released Sweetness (in English and Spanish), I'm Yours, and Whatever It Takes will be released on June 13, 2012.

What “scene” was the most intense for you to write? There's a scene in I'm Yours where Emily experiences something really hard to deal with. That scene was so intense and would definitely be the hardest one for me to write.
Do you have any upcoming projects? As I said, Whatever It Takes is coming out in June. I'm writing a paranormal romance with Elizabeth Waldie and I'm working on a book titled Don't Panic where the main character has anxiety as I do.
What do you love the most about being an author? Besides the nitty gritty of writing? Interacting with fans! I love hearing their thoughts, whether good or bad, about my books. It all helps me learn and grow as a writer.

What inspires you to write? Life and music would be my two biggest inspirations.
What advice do you have for anyone who is interested in becoming an author? Don't let anyone stop you. I write for two reasons: myself and the reader.

What is one thing your readers should know about you? I love speaking with you! Don't be shy.
If you were to select a different career (besides writing), what would do? Help children with Asperger's in different aspects of their lives.

Aside from writing, what are your hobbies? Playing tennis, listening to music, reading, and taking pictures.
Think 3! Who or what is ____?
  Your favorite author? I can't pick just one!
  Your favorite book/series? Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
  Your biggest literary inspiration? Any author that can make me feel something is a literary inspiration. That said, Nicholas Sparks can always make me feel something.
Do you listen to music when you write? If not, do you have other muses? I do! All the time, in fact. It's a great source of inspiration.

Is there anything unique about your writing process? Not really, haha. I sit down with my laptop and music and get busy!
Which character do you most identify with? Jake because of his situation with his father.


Thank you for participating! So where can readers find you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post by Brain Holers

Guest Post by Justin Ordoñez

The Strong Female: Guest Post by Sheryl Steins