How Others See... Book Reviewing

I keep seeing all these new additions for the unofficial How Others See My Profession/Hobby "meme" going around, and its obvious that most Facebook networkers have seen them. I decided that not having one (yet) for book reviewers was frankly wrong! So I whipped this up!



Please note I don't own these images nor the photo stock - they were images floating around Google and Tumblr via reblogs and the like, being such I could not find direct citation for original owners. If you have this information, please leave a comment and I'd be happy to update the post. :) Otherwise, you are free to share the creation above. While it's not optional - if you love it, you'll link it back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post by Brain Holers

Guest Post by Justin Ordoñez

The Strong Female: Guest Post by Sheryl Steins